October: The Men Tell All

October 1, 2012 by A Girl Like Me

Ok ladies, the time has arrived. You asked the questions…and now it’s time for the answers. This month, the amazing men from Tenth Avenue North will be answering some of the questions you posed to us several months ago. Since there are only five of them, we will only be having one post a week from each. But don’t lose heart…we will have a ton of stories submitted by you guys that we will be posting each week on the A Girl Like You page as well. So make sure to check it out and keep your eyes peeled each Wednesday for a new entry by one of the fellows! Enjoy!!

10 thoughts on “October: The Men Tell All

1. Talitha says:

Will be awesome to hear from the guys. Also Happy Birthday to Kelly for the other day. TAN posted on facebook that is was Mike’s b’day and that you both shared a birthday, pretty crazy (um funny). Must be kinda cool to share a birthday. Hope it was a great day. Keep up the great work girls.

2. What do I think? I think my mouth just dropped ten stories because I love Tenth Avenue North, that’s what I think.

Also, I truly hope Kelly and Mike had a wonderful birthday, and I hope they were able to spend it together! Thank you ALL, band and wives, for being a part of the kingdom of God. You all rock and I love you. :)

3. Oh, and I’m really really excited to read what the guys have to say.

4. Jessi Charron says:

Is there a way to share a story with them when their online?

5. Winter says:

Bring it on!

6. Zigful says:

What a blessing! Already so thankful to hear from our brothers in Christ. Its like waiting to go down the stairs on Christmas morning, I want to peak so bad, but the wait will deliver. I found this blog while browsing TANs site yesterday on my lunch at work. Here I am Day 2 of looking over this divine blog for the daughters of Jerusalem and being filled with , hope , joy, and redeeming love. Thank you! Thank for providing your stories that speak to our hearts and guide us to His word. Your vulnerability is admired and appreciated. Thanks for dedicating your time and listening to the call God has on your heart. This Blog is definitely a place I will browse on my little lunch breaks. I will eat lunch and find nourishment in more than one way.

7. Olivia says:

I’m very excited to hear what the guys have to say! I know it’ll be awesome and insightful. :) Thank you Heather and Kelly for all that you do for us girls!!! We appreciate it so much!! I hope I can say thank you in person when Tenth Ave. North comes here to AZ on Oct. 27th! I hope you guys are having a beautiful, God filled day!! Jesus loves you! <3

8. Lori says:

STOKED!! :) :)

9. Bekah says:

Oh my gracious, I’m so excited. Favorite band. I had the pleasure of meeting three out of the five (didn’t get to meet Brendon or Mike, sniff) at a concert a couple weeks back. I had written out my testimony and sort of a thank you to them in hopes to give it to them, but doubted I would be able to meet them. But I did. Who knows if he ever read it, but I gave it to Jeff, and he took a couple minutes to ask my name and where I was from and stuff. They’re such good guys. I was so blessed to be able to meet them. God is so good. Can’t wait to hear from them:)

10. YES!!!!!!! I love this TAN soo much!! They inspire me so much :)

Fear is just a lie. But belief, especially belief in God, can move mountains.
Don't let fear rob you of the joy of today. Instead, choose to believe what God has already told you: That you are holy, righteous, & redeemed and that He is for YOU! #mondaystruth New video blog! Got questions about life/love/Jesus? Send em our way & we'll video blog the answers. Link in bio. "And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39
No matter where you are at today or what you have done, nothing will keep God from loving you. #mondaystruth